There are no search results. What should I do?
If you couldn’t find your device using the app, then please follow these steps:
- Make sure the iBlue Smart Gate device is wired and powered up correctly.
- Make sure your phone’s Bluetooth is turned on.
- Try to move your phone closer to the Smart Gate device.
- Force-quit the app and re-launch
- Restart Bluetooth in Settings.
Go to Settings > Bluetooth and turn it off, then back on. Launch the Smart Key app.
- Make a full network reset (Android 6.0+)
Go to Settings > Backup ＆ Reset > Network Setting Reset.
- Restart your phone.
This is rarely required, but may fix a known issue in iOS.