What phones are compatible with iBlue and where can I download the app?
From January 1, 2021, in certain regions, we will deliver our applications to our customers in the form of a private link. If you do not find the application you are looking for in your local App Store / Play Store, please send us the invoice you received at the time of purchase at email@example.com. We would like to draw your attention to the fact that we cannot grant application access to iBlue Smart Gate or iBlue Immobilizer products from unofficial sources (eg eBay, Amazon and unauthorised resellers).
List of companies selling iBlue products without reseller agreement:
- Group Tracking Systeros O&T SRL / Ariel Misoschnik (Costa Rica / Panama)
- BGTEL Ltd (Bulgaria)
- BESPOKE ACCESS (Australia)
- IT Store Kft (Austria)
- Real-Est ÖÜ (Estonia)
- NOVICO Sp. Z o.o. Sp. K. (Poland)
- Al-Jazeera Automatic Doors (Qatar)
- TUEREN POSTEN Ltd (Germany)
- SMART EASY CONNECTIONS, SL (Spain)
- ACCESS AUTOMATION LTD (New Zealand – Australia)
- Selindus-TCI Distributors (India – UK)
- 3Bit Srl. (Italy)
- Trade and lnvestment Company LLC (Russia)
- My Motor S.A.R.L. (France)
- BISENCO Ltd. (Mauritius, France)
- 1001 Innovations (France)
The companies listed are not affiliated with the owner of the iBlue products. If you have purchased an iBlue product from any of the above companies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for support. Products from unofficial sources (Smart Gate / Immobilizer) will be blocked from March 1, 2021, so they may become inoperable.
The iBlue device is compatible with all phones that use the iOS 10.0.0 (or later), Android OS 4.4 (or later) operating system and Bluetooth® 4.0 wireless technology.
Important note: Bluetooth LE continuously switched on decreases only 3% of the total battery capacity of your phone.
Our apps are free to download. Please visit this page to download.
- iPhone 5s, 6, 6s, 7, 7s, 8, iPhone X(s – r), iPhone SE, iPhone 11 (Pro / Max), iPhone 12 (Pro / Max), iPhone 13 (Pro / Max) – (iOS 10.0.0 – iOS 15.x.x)
- iPod Touch 5th gen or later
- iPhone 4 – 5 and iOS 8-9 is not supported
- Android 4.4 or later, with Bluetooth 4.0 support
Our applications are limited in availability. If the iBlue application is not available in your country, please inquire here: email@example.com
The following Android devices have known issues with the iBlue devices:
|Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini||Android 4.4+||These devices may have instabilities with their Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) implementation. To restore BLE functionality you may need to turn Bluetooth off and on, reboot the handset, or restart your tracker.|
|Lenovo A536||Android 4.4+||These devices may have instabilities with their Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) implementation. To restore BLE functionality you may need to turn Bluetooth off and on, reboot the handset, or restart your tracker. Also, the Proximity Mode will not work with the Immobilizer device.|
|Various||4.3 or earlier||iBlue requires a phone running Android 4.4+, so any 4.3 device is not compatible. If possible, try updating the software to 4.4.|
Important note: iPads and other tablets are not officially supported at this time.
Please note that using the beta version of the mobile operating system might cause malfunction. Use always the latest public version of the operating system and also the iBlue applications.
Last Updated: 02/17/2022 Print
Still have questions?
If you can’t find an answer, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to open a new support ticket.